Formula One world championship

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why do you think Daniel should go?
i dont see DR as having an upside - he isnt going to get much better at his age and massively outperform perez or even yuki. time to see just how good someone like lawson can be. i see him as a seat holder with a bit of PR as a bonus.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
He is better at developing a car even RB said Yuki only drives but I agree get Liam in one seat or the other.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I don't think Danny is firing yet
Rekon part of what he brings to the table is being able to setup and adjust the car to his suit his driving. This will take time, but time is a commodity in f1 with promise of the next talent hot on your heels.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
so promising when max's brakes caught on fire, but turned into a bit of a procession.
It wasn't that bad. I love that Fred thinks he can 'brake check' George and get away with it. So much telemetry. Fred braked 100m earlier then accelerated, then double tapped the brakes. Classic definition of dangerous driving and deserving of the penalty. His fan base are outraged.

Not making excuses but apparently Dan had a power unit change after quali and his lap times were on par with Yuki and others.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Fark. Japan GP was a fizzer for Danny Ricciardo. Fucked it into the barriers/took out Albon/whatever.

I predict Ricciardo won't have a seat for 2025, and Oliver Bearman will. Or Liam Lawson. Not sure I care either way.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bearman to leave ferrari's structure? maybe if he things hamilton is going to hang around 2-3 years, he may not want to serve out time in a haas.

it's funny how sentiment has swung so fast, perez is out and DR will take his seat. DR is done, should never have sacked devries, get someone else in there. i still feel lawson should have replaced devries, but we might be in for another mid season change unless form improves

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
bearman to leave ferrari's structure? maybe if he things hamilton is going to hang around 2-3 years, he may not want to serve out time in a haas.

it's funny how sentiment has swung so fast, perez is out and DR will take his seat. DR is done, should never have sacked devries, get someone else in there. i still feel lawson should have replaced devries, but we might be in for another mid season change unless form improves
LOL no-one really wants to serve time in a Haas.

I do think DeVries was a bit of a dud. I think he was breaking too many cars, like mick schumacher was at Haas.
Yes, Lawson was quick, and has the hunger and killer instinct, IMO.

Last edited: