Fork snap.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Someone please give me or loan me a fork. today i was jumping landed and cracked my 2001 Z5 Qr20 fork at the top of the right statchion. Because i am poor and my parents are being tight i'm now out of jumping for 6 farkin months. Please someone give me fork.

I'll try and get some pics up (andrew do you know the guy with the camera, could you get him to post the pic or could you get a still out of the video)

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
18 and in debt $300. Which is why im stuck in rigid. If anyone out there wants to give me a suspension fork id appreciate it :D

nhd

Likes Dirt
ive got a dmr sidekick fork that i wont be using for some time, you could loan it :) if it snaps you gotta get me a replacement tho! got it off socket for 40 or 50 what a deal!

curtisrider

Eats Squid
thank alot for the offer but i'm lokking for a suspension fork. it'll fell weird going from a suspensoin fork to a ridgid especially over big jumps.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
duo track sr??? 1 inch of farked travel.... im 16 and in debt 600
i cant believe i didnt snap my forks on sunday, overcleared dugies jump and landed 8-9ft to flat on my front wheel, needless to say i ate absolute shit but the forks live!

S.

ex offender
I'm 16, probably in debt somewhere, somehow, racking up download bills into 4 figure pricetags.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
I'm 16, probably in debt somewhere, somehow, racking up download bills into 4 figure pricetags.
been there done that! lol

well not 4 figure, but 3 nonetheless!

monkey

Squid
25yo, 30grand in debt, broken wrist for 11 months, and riding on rst alfalfa forks. beat that. anyone wanna do a swap?

S.

ex offender
josh said:
Socket said:
been there done that! lol

well not 4 figure, but 3 nonetheless!
By 4 figure, I mean like $30.00 :lol: