Forbidden Dreadnought

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Too lowbrow after the Stanton?
Given my time again for a one off big $$ purchase I would buy the P-Train. Looks wise it’s a dead heat between the two imo.

The smallish reach on the Stanton was always my biggest concern which turned out to be real. If I didn’t have the Kenevo to go back to back to compare I’d maybe put up with it but for what I ride and how I like to feel on the bike it’s a bees dick too short.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Had a couple of decent rides on the new Goodyear MTF / MTR combo (both Enduro casing) to offer some thoughts. While the rolling speed is noticeably down compared to the 2.6 older Newton / ST pair and the MTF looks like it belongs on a Tonka initial impressions are promising. Grip in wet, greasy conditions is really good. The MTR looks eerily like a DHR 2 but I'd estimate its all weather performance is on par whilst still rolling a bit quicker maybe? May switch back to the older tyres for Summer (if it's a dry one) but so far I'm very happy with them.

Otherwise, bike is dialled. Life is good. It's still mind blowing how good it is at ironing out crap at speed.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice ride!
How have the Zipp Moto's been treating you?
I'm currently doing a build that will run these, curious how they'll go, and hold up....

Dangals

Likes Dirt
That is one sexy high pivot. I much prefer the black to the other 80s psychedelic combos
It certainly is a sexy piece of machinery, however I kinda like the subtle colours of my deep space 9 build.

One thing this bike is certainly not short on is compliments and questions. I have never been stopped as often on a bike as this one.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yellow is good. Just don't put blue rims and pink brakes, green pedals on it
Yellow is the Highlander. I've got the shy and retiring nerds colour scheme on the Dreadnought. I did have a rider asked me if it came with tassles and a basket for the front.

Clearly not confident enough to pop some colour! ;)

That said, I really like a black bike, especially with a hint of colour like OP's

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I very nearly went for a Nerds colourway, until I remembered that with the pistachio and bronze drivetrain etc. I'd put on it it'd look like unicorn vomit. If I had black forks and a more subtle drivetrain who knows... The black one does have a bit of a skunkworks prototype vibe which I really dig though.
It certainly is a sexy piece of machinery, however I kinda like the subtle colours of my deep space 9 build.

One thing this bike is certainly not short on is compliments and questions. I have never been stopped as often on a bike as this one.
The DS9 looks brilliant too, it's a weird colourway that you wouldn't think would work but it really does.

Mine flies a little under the radar (more than my other bike anyway) but people who know anything about bikes know exactly what it is and are really keen to know about what it's like. Interestingly, enquirers all seem pretty stoked when I tell them it's awesome, I think they must be a on a few shopping lists....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
How have the Zipp Moto's been treating you?
Really really good. I rate them. The traction they're able to find is really addictive (off camber stuff gets pretty fun) and I have no fears about smashing them through rock gardens etc. (even without inserts). I'm running tyre pressures pretty low with them too (around 17-18 psi).