QLD For The Riders 4hr Karingal Enduro

Tony TBone

Cannon Fodder
If not up to anything this Sunday and close to Brisbane then this race is a great option. Check out entry at www.bsmc.asn.au

Track ready, weather looking good for a fast race. I think the benefits of this race have already been noted but if you are thinking of maybe doing it try this list..

1. Only 45 or so minutes from most people in and around the Gold Coast or Brisbane

2. 4 hrs is a good entry distance to enduro type event.

3. Team of two can hammer like cross country sprinters or can take it easier for those wanting to try MTBing with each rider only needing to do about 2hrs with plenty of breaks.

4. Sports category is cheaper to enter but has plenty of random draws for those challenging themselves or friends to still be able to take some prizes out. You still get lap times too so can compare to other categories if wondering about competitive categories for next time.

5. Competitive category is set for a super fast , flowing track and prizes are better than most other events that cost a lot more.

6. 7.5km track means the field will spread out well and have some good open track space.

6. Cost is one of the cheaper entries for an enduro event at $50 for Sport and individuals in teams while competitive is only $60 and can pick up some nice cash for podiums.

7. Plenty of water in the dam, post ride I know I will be cooling off that way.

Tony TBone

Cannon Fodder
Weather looks great, entries climbing

Well I must say the club has worried about the weather holding and event this late in Qld but at this stage the forecast is looking fabulous. "Mostly Fine 19 to 29":biggrin: