For Sale 'SOLD' Script not working?

sebbyreddan

Likes Dirt
Is there an issue with the for sale section? I see a heap of threads with 'SOLD' in the title not being automatically moved to the sold section.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Updated all the for sale section. Sold items gone to sold and anything that hasn't seen love for 12 months has gone to the stale section. If you still have stuff for sale and get notified it has been moved then repost if it is still for sale.

Same same for WTB threads. Though to be honest 21 pages of @safreek wanting a single pivot cast iron duallie from the earlier cambrian period didn't take much removing. :)

Last edited:

safreek

Updated all the for sale section. Sold items gone to sold and anything that hasn't seen love for 12 months has gone to the stale section. If you still have stuff for sale and get notified it has been moved then repost if it is still for sale.

Same same for WTB threads. Though to be honest 21 pages of @safreek wanting a single pivot cast iron duallie from the earlier cambrian period didn't take much removing. :)
I am the gift that keeps giving. Wish someone would sell me a cast magnesium single pivot