For a wheelie good time...

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One other thing to think about in the future, Alloy are much easier to replace. This is why I went to DT swiss prior to my US./Canada bike trip last year. If I fucked one over there I could walk in to just about any shop and pick one up, my carbons on the other hand, good luck with that!!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I have 2 sets of SP wheels.....they’re the only sets I’ve broken spokes on, and they’re near impossible to replace, and expensive...for starters. They sit unfixed in the rafters.
Fair enough, maybe i need to ride harder then... Been riding OEM Giant/DT and Shimano straight pulls for 10 years without even a wobble.

DT SP spokes are hard to get? That seems surprising.

moorey

call me Mia
Fair enough, maybe i need to ride harder then... Been riding OEM Giant/DT and Shimano straight pulls for 10 years without even a wobble.

Didn’t say DT
If you need a particular colour and length from Sun ringle, seemingly so.

Litenbror

Eats Squid

This is probably most of it. We are both pretty light and I know I don't "send it" so I've had no problems with mine. If I start hitting road gaps I'll upgrade to J bend.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Didn’t say DT
If you need a particular colour and length from Sun ringle, seemingly so.
fair enough. The Giants at least have come with nice wheels, ive just left them and rode them. No dramas so far.

Trying to get a tool to get the 3 pawls style ring out to access wheel bearings is another story...