Fluid Trainer for Boost Axle?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I have the need for a fluid trainer to do some post injury training.
I know it's going to kill me on the inside, but it's something I have to do to get some ride fitness back before risking more injury on the trails.

Any of you good peeps know of a fluid trainer (not mag or smart) that accepts a boost rear axle? I'm happy with a wheel on trainer, reckon a wheel off will be too exy to justify.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Fluid feels nicer and is quieter.

I'd buy a cheap road bike or similar rather than trying to hunt up something made for boost. It'll also save wear and tear on your good driveline, and save the sweat corrosion and general yukkyness on the rest of the bike.

Where are you? I have an elite chrono fluid I don't need anymore. You're welcome to it for a few beers, or you can just loan it and see how you like it...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Fluid feels nicer and is quieter.

I'd buy a cheap road bike or similar rather than trying to hunt up something made for boost. It'll also save wear and tear on your good driveline, and save the sweat corrosion and general yukkyness on the rest of the bike.

Where are you? I have an elite chrono fluid I don't need anymore. You're welcome to it for a few beers, or you can just loan it and see how you like it...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Yeah, idea of the fluid over mag is smoother and quieter.

I've got a loan of my brothers roadie, but was thinking about future proofing. I haven't seen any fluid trainers that are boost compatible, so might just have to settle for qr.

I'm based in Sydney.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk