Sold Fluid Mayhem kids bike

greendream

Likes Bikes
Item: FLUID Mayhem 10" kids bike. 20"wheels
Item Condition: reasonable to good. nothing a bit of TLC won't fix.
Reason for selling: i don't have little kids anymore.
Price and price conditions: what price do you put on a childs smile?, just come & get it.
Extra Info: found this on the council cleanup in my street. thought it was shame it may end up at the tip. If some little kids oldies or suchlike wanted to tighten up a few things & give a clean it will ride just fine. If anyone is interested I can put it aside otherwise it's back on the pile.
Pictures:

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Hah, my neighbour gave us this exact bike that he found in a skip. I'm fixing it up for my boy. The forks are naffed though, I want to change them to rigid but it's hard to find something suitable.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hah, my neighbour gave us this exact bike that he found in a skip. I'm fixing it up for my boy. The forks are naffed though, I want to change them to rigid but it's hard to find something suitable.
Vert der ferk, doesn't he have a gt?

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
But kudos for saving it.

If no-one local wants it and you're prepared to post it, I'll easily home it down here with the kids group

Edit - would prefer if you find a local though...

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
But kudos for saving it.

If no-one local wants it and you're prepared to post it, I'll easily home it down here with the kids group

Edit - would prefer if you find a local though...
If the energizer bunny doesn't end up liking his free bike I'll donate it to the kids group.

PJO

in me vL comy
I ended up buying some minivelo Al forks from AliEx a few years ago to replace some heavy 20" forks. Something like this:

Took about 1.5kg off the weight of the bike