Felix’s playground.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
@moorey are the not Black Hill clips here all at N****na? Never been but it looks great, keen to check it out when we're allowed out of Melbourne.

moorey

call me Mia
@moorey are the not Black Hill clips here all at N****na? Never been but it looks great, keen to check it out when we're allowed out of Melbourne.
Those big lines are all there, yep. I’m not fussed about burners knowing the location...many used to ride race there 20 years ago and know not to publicize it widely. Just not shouting on the rooftops on social media. I used to have some ‘ownership‘ of the tracks back then. Not these days, it’s a new crew doing all the building.
Let us know if you’re coming. Good to say gday and show you around.

ausdb

Being who he is
Wow I heard at work today there'd been snow in Ballarat, pretty crazy considering the weather in the vid you posted Wednesday!

moorey

call me Mia
Wow I heard at work today there'd been snow in Ballarat, pretty crazy considering the weather in the vid you posted Wednesday!
All over the shop. Was 0.1 at 1.30pm. Back up into the 20’s in a couple of days. Trails will be soggy for a while. Snow sits in them while. Rain runs off.