Farkin promotion!!

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The screen scrolled down and i saw it; no longer must I be taunted by the title of Huffy owner... I mean don't get me wrong, Huffy's are a fantastic piece of engineering genius in the field mountain biking (????), but..... a tear rolled down my cheek as I saw the title of weekend rider grace my nametag.
I have only been on Farkin.com a lttile while but i have put in my hours and you can be sure to one day see my name, Fat Ride, up there with the hardcore legends.

DOM

Eats Squid
Your even more hardcore if they are constructive posts !
We salute you Fat_Ride.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fat_Ride said:
I have only been on Farkin.com a lttile while but i have put in my hours and you can be sure to one day see my name, Fat Ride, up there with the hardcore legends.
lol :) Im surprised you made it to farkin.net after discovering what farkin.com is :p

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't you worry 'bout that Josh... Frakin.com is second in my favourites... only to farkin.net (of course).

CHEWY

Eats Squid
josh said:
Fat_Ride said:
lol :) Im surprised you made it to farkin.net after discovering what farkin.com is :p
hahahaha. btw how many promotions are there?