Farkin Apparell

DOM

Eats Squid
Looks good dude .. The T-Shirts are in the works. Just gotta work out costs etc.

But yeah those Hoodies look cool .. i can imagine they may be kinda expensive... well have to see what happens

But T-Shirts are hopefully coming shortly.

G

that would be sweet aye

any idea how much they are gonna cost? like for us to buy?
or do u wanna sponser me so i can get it for free?

DOM

Eats Squid
hahah Oppy .. ill make sure we get some extra tight ones

Fuzzy ... well release that information once we get them ordered .. I can tell ya that Ty is looking into prices etc .. if you thought ordering some printed T-shirts is simple think again ... there are so many different options .. so many different costs .. different quotes.

So bare with us .. it will come.

DOM

Eats Squid
hahah , Start sending in your results Fuzzy .. haha when i see top 10 at next Norba or Aussie Champs .. maybe haha

If we sponsor you .. what do we tell Lindsay and Jared ? those pricks will be on our back aswell if we start sponsoring.

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah, i'll get back on it tomorrow
theres heaps of crap to making shirts
buy the shirt material
make a film transfer to get you image onto the screen
then get one screen made per colour
then print it

a run of 25 shirts could cost up to $600 to make
i'll see what i can do

something simple to start with.

G

Results -
I was 1st at red bull ride 2003
1st at freezeride
1st at redbull down town
1st at red bull rampage
Currently hold the record for biggest drop
am i good enough?

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ty, Why don't you just check out the price of screen printing and use something like a bonds shirt? i am sure it would be cheaper doign it that way. Drop shane from the mtb park a line cause I know he has some jerseys on order and getting them screen printed with stuff.

Ty

Eats Squid
turley that is just screen printing on bonds style shirts, i fear the price of making up a hoodie.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmm.. Get a screen printed up and print them your selves.. If I was still at school, I could have got one made for ya's! I will talk to my people and see about how much a screen would be cause the actual printing is easy!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We want to get something of quality right away, not learn the hard way, so its all for the best that we take a bit more time i reckon. That way we get quality straight away and dont have to worry about future runs :)

wombat

Lives in a hole
Doing it yourself is possible, but it's get pretty difficult when you're doing multiple colours. We had some shirts made up just last week, and the printing joint gets the shirts cheap coz they buy bulk, and then sell them to you and charge you for the printing. Wasn't that complex, just make sure that you can give them the logo in the right file format.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
farkin underwear?? like it says FARKIN on the bum, so for all the homies that wear their pants around their ankles can be cool AND support farkin by a big FAT farkin logo on the ass.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Speak to hicksy at the D'Aguliar race on the weekend or give him a ring he does alot of work for local Dhers GLENN HICKS DESIGNS I think is his company name If he cant do it he will definately know how to go about it!!!!

DOM

Eats Squid
Thanks Rob
ill make sure Ty gets onto it.
Will Hicksy be racing ?
Ill have to get you to hook us up on Sunday.

Rob do you know if Rowey checked out the track ? We might be checking it out Sat arvo if Gav and Rillie and co are out there .
Im picturing this euro style open field course haha.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Havn't spoken to Hicksy but he usually turns up to these things just give him a ring anyhow.
Rowey, myself, Blacky, Tdog, lee, and craig should all be going out sat. arvo for a bit of a look noone's checked out the track yet.
SEE YA THERE!!!!