Fabricator around canberra

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
Hi all,
I'm looking to have a set of drawers made to put in the back of my camper trailer. Anyone have any recommendations for someone in the canberra area?
Most interested in stainless steel (matchy matchy) but would be happy enough with powdercoated or similar.
Need to confirm exact measurements but rough plan is a box containing 2 drawers totalling about 80cm (w), 25cm (h), x 50cm (d). Will then put it on sliders so that when i open the tailgate i can move it so it sits flush with the back of the trailer (once the kitchen is out of the way).
Thanks

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have fully kitted out 3 x 4WD's over the last 17 years and 100% the best bang for buck modification ever is 4WD Supacentre Titan Drawers, if you can make one of these work/fit, it will be the cheapest way to get drawers in there.

Have a look through the sizes.

They are full double ballbearing slides, my 2 drawer set has around 120 ball bearing races fitted.

Here's a picture from when I was fitting them 5 years ago.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have fully kitted out 3 x 4WD's over the last 17 years and 100% the best bang for buck modification ever is 4WD Supacentre Titan Drawers, if you can make one of these work/fit, it will be the cheapest way to get drawers in there.

Have a look through the sizes.

They are full double ballbearing slides, my 2 drawer set has around 120 ball bearing races fitted.

Here's a picture from when I was fitting them 5 years ago.

View attachment 386509
If you have to drink IPA then not worth it.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
these guys do mint work, but going to cost if made in SS...
why stainless? , you live in Canberra, Gal is a much cheaper/wiser choice..thicker gauge=much strongerness and less break-into-able!

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
Thanks fatboy. Had been thinking stainless to go mathcy matchy with kitchen but ended up putting in the drawer instead. Just needed somewhere to keep some kitchen crap off the floor

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Thanks @ozzybmx for causing a rethink of my storage.
Obviously the wiring needs diverting but that was the next job anyway
If can't see, drawer itself on slides
Next job is to relocate the handle over the top of the latch, this turns opening the drawers into a 1 handed operation. So much easier.