Exposed by a Strava KOM - great long form story

safreek

Insensitive. Dude died. Too soon.
The bloke on the dirt jump or in the article. Only came to this thread cause I was mentioned, have read none of the article so no real idea of the story.
My comment relates to the dirtjumping clip you put up

safreek

Does the unwillingness to wear a helmet count as a co-morbidity?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I think the main problem is Lycra , not helmets. I have noticed that roadies that get killed seem to have helmets on. Definitely the Lycra seems to effect the integrity of the helmet

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
This guy may have visited my local trails. I PR’d a short, twisty but fairly flat downhill trail the other night and happened to look at the leaderboard.

At my cruisey pace I’m at around 25kmh. Top of the leaderboard are around 40-45kmh, which is insanely quick but believable. KOM is 60kmh average speed, with a stated max of 37kmh and supposed 85w power output.

Don’t really understand how this works but its clearly not right so I flagged it. The KOM returns this arvo at 54kmh with a 1w power output.

I’m convinced now :)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Ukraine’s Defense Intelligence has confirmed the shooting of a Russian and included some very specific details about what happened to Russian Commander Stanislav Rzhytsky. Stanislav was the deputy head of the Russian department for mobilisation.

How did the shooter know where he would be?

STRAVA!!!!!!

one of only four accounts on Monday evening that had liked the post about Rzhytsky’s last run shares the name of Major General Kyrylo Budanov – the head of Ukraine’s military intelligence.