Exposed by a Strava KOM - great long form story

Flow-Rider

Burner
'Murica. They have the inturdnet and yet CBF doing a basic stickybeak into his past. Must be why the Orange Shitstain got away with constant lying and BS. #ScrotuMo and his LNP shitstain accomplices seem to be doing the same, with help from most 'media'.
Yeah, it is a crazy place, the red neck states are a bit of an eye-opener.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Around the time this thread popped up, @scblack decided to make a comeback to Rotorburn after some time away. I am in no way implying he won Australian U19 road race champs on a downhill bike in 1996 at the age of 25 but its just a little suss.....isn't it? All of a sudden he now has some spare time to hit up Rotorburn....
I'm pretty sure he got 2nd to Rennie in dual slalom nationals at some point.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Around the time this thread popped up, @scblack decided to make a comeback to Rotorburn after some time away. I am in no way implying he won Australian U19 road race champs on a downhill bike in 1996 at the age of 25 but its just a little suss.....isn't it? All of a sudden he now has some spare time to hit up Rotorburn....
He did post a nude photo on here some time back and looked to built like a retired professional cyclist. Those cheeks were ready to crack walnuts.