Elon Musk Has Bought Twitter...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
How is that approved? Agree with the first comments, that Elon should be the first human trial recipient.
I'm sure someone out there will volunteer on his behalf but he should put his money where his mouth is.

You would be pissy if you got Elon Brain v1.0 installed and next year they come up with Elon Brain v2.0.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I'm sure someone out there will volunteer on his behalf but he should put his money where his mouth is.

You would be pissy if you got Elon Brain v1.0 installed and next year they come up with Elon Brain v2.0.
I bet it is not backwards compatible and imagine the different interface standards that will come. :p

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I bet it is not backwards compatible and imagine the different interface standards that will come. :p
Yep, the tech and gadget world are increasingly more prone to dropping last years best thing ever for the next years best thing ever :)
Would be crap if you needed an adapter plugged into the back of your head to make it work with the shiny new. I bet AliExpress would sell them too.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Yep, the tech and gadget world are increasingly more prone to dropping last years best thing ever for the next years best thing ever :)
Would be crap if you needed an adapter plugged into the back of your head to make it work with the shiny new. I bet AliExpress would sell them too.
If you have ever watched this kids movie, it pretty much sums up the path we are going down.
1688690701614.png

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah Mr Ilovefreespeech has also turned off the community notes function for his posts so he can't be contradicted (read: proved wrong), yet people still dick ride him on Twitter jerking off on the fantasy of him replying with "Exactly" to one of their tweets. His fanboi crew are even worse than Donald Trump's.

I used to spend at least 1 hour a day on Twitter, often much more. It's lucky to get ten minutes a week from me now. Fuck that guy with a bankruptcy proceeding.