Elon Musk Has Bought Twitter...

moorey

call me Mia
Trump says he is in for Truth, and we believe him but, well,.... we also know he can't resist Twitter and must be still mighty pissy about it.
280 characters in one thought bubble is pushing it already for the orange one.
He wants/needs Twitter for his re-election campaign. Truth is just his little ‘No Homers’ treehouse, and he can’t seem to get through the door.
I think he’s only posted one ‘Truth’, and reportedly never reads anyone else’s.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He wants/needs Twitter for his re-election campaign. Truth is just his little ‘No Homers’ treehouse, and he can’t seem to get through the door.
I think he’s only posted one ‘Truth’, and reportedly never reads anyone else’s.
Anything called 'Truth' is going to exactly not the truth. He needs an audience for his grandstanding and Twitter is it.
Could be entertaining if all of his opponents got truth accounts and filled it to the top with all the stuff that Trump hates.

moorey

call me Mia
Could be entertaining if all of his opponents got truth accounts and filled it to the top with all the stuff that Trump hates.
They’d be deleted…you know….like the right wing says everyone else does to them.
One of the last tweets I saw was Matt Gaetz praised a planned move to remove all bots. The irony is that the boys are all there planted to endorse Trump and his lapdogs.

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
im glad he managed to buy twitter tbh, it will actually be an amusing platform for a change, i mean just imagine rabid lefties and rabid rightist going at it full tilt.

Might cancel my netflix account and start a twitter account if that happens, too good not to miss.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
They’d be deleted…you know….like the right wing says everyone else does to them.
True, the internet has to work the way he wants it only.
One of the last tweets I saw was Matt Gaetz praised a planned move to remove all bots. The irony is that the boys are all there planted to endorse Trump and his lapdogs.
Sounds like a win, go the bots. I don't have a Titter account either, it sounds like an ugly timewaster.

moorey

call me Mia
True, the internet has to work the way he wants it only.
Sounds like a win, go the bots. I don't have a Titter account either, it sounds like an ugly timewaster.
It’s a time waster…but it’s become toxic.

Says the guy who only signed up to troll Trump.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Says the guy who only signed up to troll Trump.
Surely there is someone else out there they you can annoy for free? The world is full of them.

Does Clive do Twitter or I suppose his minders might tweet for him as I'm sure he is still trying to figure out which way his pants go on.

moorey

call me Mia
Y'know what happens when you think you have found the worst then someone outdoes them :) Only a few rungs down to full Satan.
No, Satan aspires to be as bad as Gaetz.
For context, years ago, he was the ONLY senator who voted against increasing the penalty for sex trafficking. Jump forward a few years, he’s now under investigation for sex trafficking teenage girls. Who’da thought.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Did anyone else see trumps little right wing media video piece where he claims that he has been asked by many many good people to go back onto twatter as only trump can save it? Apart from referring to himself in the turd person I wonder if truth sociopath will not be paying bills and going the way trump businesses seem to go.

Minlak

custom titis
Did anyone else see trumps little right wing media video piece where he claims that he has been asked by many many good people to go back onto twatter as only trump can save it? Apart from referring to himself in the turd person I wonder if truth sociopath will not be paying bills and going the way trump businesses seem to go.
Well nobody does twitter better than Trump

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
~25 seconds...there is nobody that respects women more than I do.

Hmmmm...where is the respectful place to grab them again?