Electric Vehicles etc

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It totally explains the Sandy Munro quote.

Do you think they will get rid of the pushrods, and deploy them to keep pushing shit up hill? So moronic.
It's all about packaging. Some good utube videos on the LS then LT vs Miami. The miami still has very impressive BMEP. GM/Yanks will never get rid of pushrods or the 3.98988898838374749839373764574" bore spacing or whatever it is. For a chaff cutter the last LS and current LT engines are pretty good but I like my valves intimate with my cams (plural).

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
This Canberra times article specifically mentions 3.8 commodores as having to pay higher rego. These haven’t been produced since about 2004. Bit harsh on the poors when poxy twin cab utes get no change (should be copping higher rego and no more tax breaks imo , need to discourage people buying these horrendous things).
E8F8A8FD-5359-47ED-89DB-8820ACCFB227.png

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
This Canberra times article specifically mentions 3.8 commodores as having to pay higher rego. These haven’t been produced since about 2004. Bit harsh on the poors when poxy twin cab utes get no change (should be copping higher rego and no more tax breaks imo , need to discourage people buying these horrendous things).
View attachment 396696
Yeah that's fucken cooked