Electric Vehicles etc

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a thread elsewhere made mention of labors EV policy. remove tariffs wont make much different with free trade agreements. making most EV's FBT exempt seems a bit odd. Would be great for me as it will be a company car that normally runs 50-60% work use but doesn't seem a good focus of money for the gain and the people who would get a company EV aren't those who need a tax break

boyracer

Likes Dirt
That USofA Ute comparo is well done.
Rivian would be great, but unlikely to get to us supply and demand wise.
F150 coming next year to Aussies, wonder if they will bring the hybrid/elec versions or just left over diesels?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Everyone wants a truck (SUV) it seems, discontinuing the Ioniq hatch already.

To be fair it’s an old model that sold poorly mostly due to its weekend stealing attributes… I’m sort of surprised it’s still in production to be honest - it’s old school ICE platform stuff.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
To be fair it’s an old model that sold poorly mostly due to its weekend stealing attributes… I’m sort of surprised it’s still in production to be honest - it’s old school ICE platform stuff.
It had some good things too, should be some good used bargains around.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Everyone wants a truck (SUV) it seems, discontinuing the Ioniq hatch already.

To be fair, the Ioniq 5 is a much better looking car.
If you wanted to spend a shitload of cash on something electric/hybrid, the original Ioniq or Prius are very dated looking cars

Scotty T

Walks the walk
To be fair, the Ioniq 5 is a much better looking car.
If you wanted to spend a shitload of cash on something electric/hybrid, the original Ioniq or Prius are very dated looking cars
Yeah an "Ioniq 3" smaller in the same style would be nice. The 5 looks quite large in real life but it is a cool looking thing. Prius is also now discontinued.