*EDIT* A chance for public drunkeness, nudity and other anti-social behaviour!

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
The time has come where I must leave this fair town, so to make I sure I go and am not just looking for attention why not come down to the park for a barbeque and a few refreshments?

The place: Picnic Point (Lions Park or near the Scout Hall).
The day: 27th of January
The time: 1pm
The requirements: Food and Drink of your preference

This is also a chance to reflect on the public holiday and what it means to you to be Australian.

Unlike the cool people I don't have a ride planned before my barbeque. Imagine what would happen if everyone was late because I was navigating? So let me know via this thread if you want to come down. See you there.

Last edited:

Luke.

Likes Dirt
Crikey you doing a bit of a Corey Delaney here advertising a party on the web? Well I'd better go can't miss my chance to get on the 6 o'clock news.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryan, Tanya and Isaac will be attending. Thank you for thinking of us when selecting the location. It is most convenient. By the way 50 of my drunk mates are coming with baseball bats.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
At least I won't be on the news solo then.

Do I count as one of your drunken mates with a baseball bat Ryan?

I saw who you are talking about Luke and my sentiments are mixed...

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Suggestions for wet weather venue? Any ideas let me know because this run of weather isn't going to clear up soon.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Lockup....?
Umm...yeah...right. I appreciate the input, really. If I didn't stipulate people that intend to attend only that may not have happened, but I left myself open to clown shoes, didn't I?

I'm thinking Drayton Bowls. Not the ideal locality for some but suits me to the ground.

taylorc

Likes Bikes
sorry i wont make as i am in canberra getting ready for nationals but i hop that u great time away from twba and ill get Nab to say good bye for me

Luke.

Likes Dirt
I'm thinking Drayton Bowls. Not the ideal locality for some but suits me to the ground.
Your party mate so if you like the idea of Drayton Bowels Club thats cool with me. There are some covered picnic tables up the top of picinic point, unless its raining side-ways or we have 20 plus people, we could get away with it.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
sorry i wont make as i am in canberra getting ready for nationals but i hop that u great time away from twba and ill get Nab to say good bye for me
Thanks Taylor. Go hard at the Nationals!

If the rain is side-ways Drayton Bowls, if not Picnic Point.

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd love to pop by and see you off but i have prior engagements and work aswell... when do you leave? is there a send off ride?

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's my nephews birthday party on sunday & he's having fairy bread, so it's a toss of the coin on whether i can make it or not mate. Aaaahhh bugger it, i'll send Kel & Anika to get my party bag & i'll see you there.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I'd love to pop by and see you off but i have prior engagements and work aswell... when do you leave? is there a send off ride?
I didn't have a ride planned Pete so I might hijack Brendan's ride as my event?

It's my nephews birthday party on sunday & he's having fairy bread, so it's a toss of the coin on whether i can make it or not mate. Aaaahhh bugger it, i'll send Kel & Anika to get my party bag & i'll see you there.
This fairy bread you speak of sweetens the deal...

I will be there but intend to stay fully clothed if that's o.k...
Like always clothes are optional. What goes on at the barbeque stays at the barbeque.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
The first option for the venue is at the Lion's Park (rocket ship). If that is unavailable then go to the park near the Scout Hall, down from the shops and car park.

See you there.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt

(all gushy) Thank you all so much for the get-out-of-town gifts. Julie and I are really touched by everyone turning up at the barbeque and then you go and do this. We are going to miss you all. I have to go now because I'm going to cry....