earthquake

moorey

call me Mia
No they need to give the fault line a Kashima coating. It'll have a negligible performance improvement but it will improve the fault line's resale value.
Has no one checked the fault line bushes tolerances and run a burnishing tool over them? Pointless otherwise.

Haakon

Keeps on digging

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Was thinking for an old joint my place had held up remarkably unscathed considering the shaking it got. Casual stroll down the hallway to bed last night and erm wrong.... substantial cracks through the ceiling, walls down to the cornices near the front door. Front of the house may fall off, unsure. Lucky I'm renting but still pretty sub-optimal.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
my partners house, weatherboard from 1930's, that has an extension out back, has some pretty significant plaster cracks between the old part and new part of the house. big tub of topping compound here we come.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I slept through it. Didn’t feel the last one in ‘21 either even though my neighbors across the street did.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a message on my phone. Read the message, put my feet on the floor and the tremor arrived. Earthquakes are quick, technology is quicker.
I was up the front of my place where it rattled big lounge windows pretty good. Dog was looking a bit worried lol.
Immediately got up and down the back of the house to see if the missus heard it. She goes nope, but I got a message on my phone!

Jabubu

let you google that for me
another frikken tremor about 6 minutes ago @1:33am AEST. house shook lightly for about 3-4 seconds.

They seem to be happening with increasing frequency, around my area, and all over melbourne. yay.
That's what you get for voting in a Labor government.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
another frikken tremor about 6 minutes ago @1:33am AEST. house shook lightly for about 3-4 seconds.

They seem to be happening with increasing frequency, around my area, and all over melbourne. yay.
Demons. The gates to hell have opened.