Drawings dicks on the herald sun

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Not the first time someone's paid for me to cum to qld was the first and last time I ever went there.
Showoff.... That's probably how you ruined it for the rest of us single men. You and your fucking sharpie camo... :ban:

moorey

call me Mia
Mate, I couldn't give a fuck what you think. Eastie, on the other hand, is a top bloke, who I genuinely respect, and has a clue about life (regardless of what he thinks about me). He thought it was over the top, I disagree, but pulled the pic off....WHICH I REMIND YOU WAS OF A SMILING BABY....what YOUR mind turns that into, I can't help. Everyone else understands the nature of the post. Go take a sharpie to pics of women in bikinis in the Family Circle.
Minor correction: dunno where I dragged Eastie from. He's a fine chap, but it was redbruce who also had a sandy vagina...but I can handle that.

And PS, coz I know you'll read this Nathan, (and I hope you don't stay away on my account, just 'ignore' me again like the good old days), but it was a 1 1/8 shim for you 1" forks, I do believe, so I hope riding them doesn't remind you of me and sour the experience....now...

On topic.
Camo, if you don't outdo knuckles with that primo Abbott pic, you are dead to me.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Minor correction: dunno where I dragged Eastie from. He's a fine chap, but it was redbruce who also had a sandy vagina...but I can handle that.
I think it's the avatar, the colours are very similar. I think I may have propositioned Redbruce accidentally, for the same reason.....

camoshop

Banned

And PS, coz I know you'll read this Nathan, (and I hope you don't stay away on my account, just 'ignore' me again like the good old days), but it was a 1 1/8 shim for you 1" forks, I do believe, so I hope riding them doesn't remind you of me and sour the experience....now...

On topic.
Camo, if you don't outdo knuckles with that primo Abbott pic, you are dead to me.
I worked back late tonight so got home late no late night dick drawing for me haha

Tomorrow be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait haha

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Now there's some fantastic examples of poking fun at my expense in particular that makes me genuinely laugh.

I bought a wheel off you fuckhead, you haven't given me a thing, other than the shits. I could ignore you but I'd still know you're still pulling the same old shit time after time and that'd do my head in, worse.

Thanks to everyone I've traded with, MWI, Harmonix etc who have been genuinely funny and good fun to converse with.

And I'm out, whenever I figure out how to delete myself.
Don't you live on a giant Vagina shaped island?