Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
I'm afraid not. I was talking to the Spez marketing guy be fore they released this and he was trying to convince me that with only a worldwide run of 300 units, they were going to rare beasts and I should grab one. Unfortunately, he's right. They WILL sell, but to the type of cyclist most of us want nothing to do with......insert various (roadie/rich/entitled/twat).[/QUOTE]

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm afraid not. I was talking to the Spez marketing guy be fore they released this and he was trying to convince me that with only a worldwide run of 300 units, they were going to rare beasts and I should grab one. Unfortunately, he's right. They WILL sell, but to the type of cyclist most of us want nothing to do with......insert various (roadie/rich/entitled/twat).
[/QUOTE]

Are you saying it has a e-motor?

Jabubu

let you google that for me
If I were to buy an expensive road/gravel bike there's only one choice for me - Time.

The carbon quality and workmanship is next level.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Not MTB related but fuck me, this has to be a piss take?

If I were to buy an expensive road/gravel bike there's only one choice for me - Time.

The carbon quality and workmanship is next level.
100% Time carbon frames are regarded as the best in the world, AFAIK.
they don't lay sheets of pre-preg carbon fabric into a mould, and inflate air bladders to press the carbon against the inside of the mould etc etc, but instead they use Resin Transfer Moulding. Way stronger, far fewer voids and other production faults that other carbon frames can be prone to, and no plastic bladder bags or bits of foam left inside the frame.

Last edited:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
100% Time carbon frames are regarded as the best in the world, AFAIK.
they don't lay sheets of pre-preg carbon fabric into a mould, and inflate air bladders to press the carbon against the inside of the mould etc etc, but instead they use Resin Transfer Moulding. Way stronger, far fewer voids and other production faults that other carbon frames can be prone to, and no plastic bladder bags or bits of foam left inside the frame.

I was a rich bastard I'd happily get one lifted to my 53rd floor Melbourne penthouse suite to have on display.