Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Geez, they must have been in a hurry to remove it from a "New bike" if they had to cut the rear brake line. even if it was internally routed to the rear, they could have disconnected it rather than chop it, IMO.:rolleyes:
Also, there's brand new sets on eBay AU for $590 posted. 1 piece rotors and fr & rear adaptors don't cost that extra $280 either AFAIK...

Every time I look at FB marketplace bike stuff, I'm reminded why I generally avoid looking at FB marketplace bike stuff.

1683248596646.png

Last edited:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
fair enough. it makes no sense to me that any brake lines on a MTB be internal. I've never had a brake line snag on anything.
I'll shut up now. just looked at pics of new frame coming. fkn internal everything. :(
On said bike I have "converted" it (zip ties) to external routing. Its pretty ghetto but I was over the rattling cables and the cutting off olives etc.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
fair enough. it makes no sense to me that any brake lines on a MTB be internal. I've never had a brake line snag on anything.
I'll shut up now. just looked at pics of new frame coming. fkn internal everything. :(
But just think how neat it makes your bike look - to have the brake line outside for 30cm, then inside for 30cm, then outside for 10cm, then inside for 10cm then outside for the last 20cm
Kleeeeeennnnnn!

cammas

Seamstress
My god seriously what the hell is going on here, cash only must’ve been waiting for the heat to die down before selling after nicking it and hid it somewhere by the sea for a long time.

648F2C33-61C5-45A1-8327-BA71BAA3DE26.jpeg

9DA489D0-A626-4576-A181-67CCDAD9EF21.jpeg