Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
GripSport. Has anyone ever heard of one rusting or cracking?
Same as ISI, bulletproof for life. Yeah mine has rust spots but it gets a rattle can blast every couple of years.

Bit more stress on these shuttle racks being run up and down shit unsealed roads with 5 or 6 bikes on the back, rated at 30kg per hoop for eebs. No wonder there's issues.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Grip are a top company…however, my 2+2 tilty snapped on the highway years back. John replaced it with an upgraded version that rectified a potential issue and paid for bike repairs. I’d have zero qualm using a Grip again , but wanted an upright anyway, so I sold it off cheap before using it.
Yes you did... And it's still running strong, without issue and without rust.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
How to turn a high roller into a Minion SS
Always wonder how people manage to wear tyres out like that. The sideknobs always end up cooked long before the centre tread. Bloke must have been doing some serious road k's. Kudos as that would have been pretty hard going on a high roller.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Always wonder how people manage to wear tyres out like that. The sideknobs always end up cooked long before the centre tread. Bloke must have been doing some serious road k's. Kudos as that would have been pretty hard going on a high roller.
I’m guessing he took a belt sander to it for his online comedy skit.