Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I took the kids to the movies on the weekend. We were going through the options on my phone beforehand and were all like, how about this?

On closer inspection, perhaps not haha.
Several years ago my mate took his 6 & 8 yr olds to the movies, they chose the movie about the teddy bear.

Reckons he spent the whole movie explaining shit to them and saying 'fer fuck sake' to himself :p

MV5BMTQ1OTU0ODcxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTMxNTUwOA@@._V1_.jpg

safreek

Completely different, but reminds me of the Faith No More gig I went to, after Angel Dust was released.

Was quite surprised to see the 70ish couple shuffling in, before realising their only experience was likely 'Easy'.

Yep. When the show started, they were shocked, appalled, and goneski.

Had the same thing at a couple of Screaming Jets shows, expecting 'Shivers' to resemble the whole set list.
The girls in "easy" were sooo hot

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Completely different, but reminds me of the Faith No More gig I went to, after Angel Dust was released.

Was quite surprised to see the 70ish couple shuffling in, before realising their only experience was likely 'Easy'.
I was at the other end of the age spectrum when I saw them. I was too young to see a dude in a gimp mask. No one warned me Mr bungle fans would cross over. Concerts were so much better back then.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
GripSport. Has anyone ever heard of one rusting or cracking?
I've got an old one, lots of surface rust but I just hit it Lanotec every now and then.

I've also got a new 4 bike carrier mounted to the caravan. Little spots need attention like around spot welds but otherwise fine.

No cracking.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk