Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
View attachment 390689
Sold this to a mate last year for $200. He's given it a thorough detail and added some tasteful mods from ebay and is asking a modest margin to recover his labour costs.

He did kindly offer me first option for a bargain price of $700
I bought a brand new Kona Roast in 2003... It was a heap of junk, sold it at a loss a couple days later to buy a 2001 Norco 250cc, my mates Kona Stab Primo with shivers on the other hand was lush.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Slightly off on a different tack, anyone here come across a "Jospephine Lebob" (yes that is the spelling!) on Farcebook marketplace? After my #1 got nicked I posted an ad about it, and last night this person messaged me to say they saw it at "the station". I ask which one, they just said "station". Chat went around in circles, "can you help me find my bike?" "Yep". "So where is it?" Crickets. Etc. Various profanities chucked in for good measure. Jumping around between claiming to have seen it, having it, not having, having it again, to "I'll give it back, give me your address". As if I'm falling for that one!

I might just be getting trolled but I don't know.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Slightly off on a different tack, anyone here come across a "Jospephine Lebob" (yes that is the spelling!) on Farcebook marketplace? After my #1 got nicked I posted an ad about it, and last night this person messaged me to say they saw it at "the station". I ask which one, they just said "station". Chat went around in circles, "can you help me find my bike?" "Yep". "So where is it?" Crickets. Etc. Various profanities chucked in for good measure. Jumping around between claiming to have seen it, having it, not having, having it again, to "I'll give it back, give me your address". As if I'm falling for that one!

I might just be getting trolled but I don't know.
I'd be wary on that one. Plenty of gassers have wanted to know where I live so they can come check out the bike...maybe this person has your bike and would like to return it to you on neutral turf?

If it was your neighbour, at least they should already know where you live!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I suggested the neutral turf meeting. Silence. Given the tone of the preceding chat there is no way in hell I'm giving my address!

Although I'm fairly sure the neighbour took it, I suspect they offloaded it pretty quickly once they realised I was onto them.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had one guy a while back hell bent on knowing my work schedule...yeah yeah yehhhhhh maaaaayyyyyyyyte. Whawhwhwwhwhwwwaaaaaaaat houweeeeeeeeerz do ya woooooooork?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Only one person living in Melbourne with that name on Facebook, two of her friends appear to be riders with photos of themselves on bikes