Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
It was a bit of a trend in the early noughties - thankfully short lived. (OK my Raceline Comp may have had a bit of this shit - I promise I took it off).

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
The Motorcycle dealers are at it too. This Streefighter was listed by a private seller for $12,500. Didn't sell for a few weeks...then magically it appears on a dealers site for $13,990. Knowing a little bit about this, the dealer probably offered him $10k and then just flips it.

Minlak

custom titis
The Motorcycle dealers are at it too. This Streefighter was listed by a private seller for $12,500. Didn't sell for a few weeks...then magically it appears on a dealers site for $13,990. Knowing a little bit about this, the dealer probably offered him $10k and then just flips it.
The CBR500R I had for sale is at every dealer online for $8800 when I advertised it for sale at $7800 with less KM's I was messaged by a lot of dealers offering a flat $5k and they would not budge from there.
I am in a few sale groups on facebook and nearly every sought after sports bike like GSXR.s, R1.s, MT's etc that I see where I go "Wow thats a good price" with in days they are sold - a week later they are for sale again from 1 of 3 people at a higher price. I have no issue with how people make money but it is keeping the prices inflated for certain models that you just should not be paying that money for.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Motorcycle dealers are at it too. This Streefighter was listed by a private seller for $12,500. Didn't sell for a few weeks...then magically it appears on a dealers site for $13,990. Knowing a little bit about this, the dealer probably offered him $10k and then just flips it.View attachment 386357
Might be a consignment thing, I did that to sell my bikes as I don't want random's coming to my house.