Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
If you have to ask, you wouldn’t understand.
It's price gouging to its fullest, I usually try to buy as much as I can from Aussie shops, but it's almost to the point where I say 'get stuffed'. Even on CRC you can change the country to US they go from 113AUD to 64USD = about 88AUD. I bought an XT 10sp model almost a year ago from Ali for $86.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
It's price gouging to its fullest, I usually try to buy as much as I can from Aussie shops, but it's almost to the point where I say 'get stuffed'. Even on CRC you can change the country to US they go from 113AUD to $64USD = about 88AUD. I bought an XT 10sp model almost a year ago from Ali for $86.

View attachment 384753
Local can’t get. Aussie online either can’t, or are too expensive. I’m trying not to buy anything new I don’t desperately need. First world problems :(

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Upgrading my wife's ebike as she wants a bit more power than the old SRAM hub motor can give, looking for a suitable donor to do a conversion, trawled through all the local bike ads on Gummy.

99% of advertisers either don't put the size, or any useful specifics (model for example), or are well over priced, and some are all 3.

Second hand never used doesn't mean sell above retail kooks!

I did find something nice though, will try and take a look this evening.