Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
In fairness the discount is applied in the cart but who da fuck wants a small tye die shirt because thats all they have..almost zero stock. Almost not worth listing it as a sales brand.
Looks like I need to visit the CotFW thread and owe MTBDirect an apology, clicked on what I wanted saw the price and didn't bother adding to cart.

Sorry gents...as you were.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know it's been said before but these guys...jump on their Black Friday Sale.

but direct at full retail

Looks like I need to visit the CotFW thread and owe MTBDirect an apology, clicked on what I wanted saw the price and didn't bother adding to cart.

Sorry gents...as you were.
See I just read that first post as the usual disdain for mtb direct and their dubious approach to sales.

iconic

Likes Dirt
See I just read that first post as the usual disdain for mtb direct and their dubious approach to sales.
Not sure if it's common knowledge, the reason for the dodgy sales is that private equity is involved..

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not sure if it's common knowledge, the reason for the dodgy sales is that private equity is involved..

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
No it isn't. Unfortunately the dubious sales and questionable promotional activity has been going a lot longer than odyssey has been involved.

But I still occasionally purchase from them.