Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Geee, that is real fixer upper.

Leave it in paddock for 40 years and call it junk. Hold on, now it is vintage.

Slap on a pricetag, no pushing in punters, make an orderly line.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Clean body? Nope.
Tidy interior? Nope.
Desirable 5.8 Cleveland? Nope.
Low km? Nope.
Detailed listing? Nope. (What you see is ALL there is)

Take my money.View attachment 380459View attachment 380460View attachment 380461View attachment 380462View attachment 380463
Also it's an XD, quite possibly the ugliest car this country has ever produced (yes even including the Zeta maybe). The oxidization might actually improve it.

Five years ago he'd be paying someone to take that away..

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Also it's an XD, quite possibly the ugliest car this country has ever produced (yes even including the Zeta maybe). The oxidization might actually improve it.

Umm….AU Falcon….the Zeta is cool because it is go as fast forward as it can backwards!! :p

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Umm….AU Falcon….the Zeta is cool because it is go as fast forward as it can backwards!! :p
The Zeta is cool, or at least brave. I have an ancient brochure somewhere that claims it did quite well in one of those Ampol Redex car destroying rallies somewhere, so it can't have been completely terrible. Does undeniably look like something that came out of your nose though.

The AU looks alright. Okay the AU wagon / ute looks alright, once they started grafting spoilers onto the sedans to "correct" the visual disaster of the rear it wasn't so bad. Would still take one over a slabby XD / XE but, those just look like cheap, badly built 80s shitness.

moorey

call me Mia

Judging by the comments, he still will.
#notevenballarat

moorey

call me Mia
That said, my second car was a Fairmont Ghia XD, Monza red with factory 5.8 and 4 barrel Holley (vacuum secondaries). Was a beautiful car to drive and very comfy. Aged very badly though. XE and XF were uglier.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
The Zeta is cool, or at least brave. I have an ancient brochure somewhere that claims it did quite well in one of those Ampol Redex car destroying rallies somewhere, so it can't have been completely terrible. Does undeniably look like something that came out of your nose though.

The AU looks alright. Okay the AU wagon / ute looks alright, once they started grafting spoilers onto the sedans to "correct" the visual disaster of the rear it wasn't so bad. Would still take one over a slabby XD / XE but, those just look like cheap, badly built 80s shitness.
The XR6/8 versions were ok with the twin lights to break up the sad fish face. Yeah Zeta was weird in a time of weird, Robin Reliant, Isetta.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That said, my second car was a Fairmont Ghia XD, Monza red with factory 5.8 and 4 barrel Holley (vacuum secondaries). Was a beautiful car to drive and very comfy. Aged very badly though. XE and XF were uglier.
But, but, the dashboard. You can't unsee those industrial strength looking things.

They look like that they will last for several thousand years and then some.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
How tho? Same box, different bits of plastic hung off it. Same amount of busted arse ugly.

Uncle had a couple of Fairlanes with the digital dash from that era. Tech need as I was, still didn't want one.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Only the esp got those seat trims and instruments.
Hmmmmm. Would've swore they had a digital speedo at least......

Could be confusing them with Other Uncle's TRX Bluebird.

I know I've been in at least one Ford with a digital speedo, but I also know it was a later model.