Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Behold this piece of utter lunacy:

View attachment 380023

View attachment 380025
is the engine cowling on backwards? The seat frames seem to be bolted to the sheet metal floor and miss anything approaching structural integrity. PJO nailed it with his homer car. JFC

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
It looks more like a 2010/2011 model to me?
Quick Google image search suggests that the colour way is wrong for 2018, most manufacturers have an archive section on their site where you could probably narrow down the actual year model. Have seen a heap of this douchery with non-bike mates sending me pictures of "should I buy this".

Flow-Rider

Burner
So I’m guessing a ‘major repair’ would be something along the lines of....go buy the tubing, find a ring roller to bend it to shape, purchase a welder and put it together yourself.
I would say that you would have a hard time trying to weld it because the material is so thin from old age, maybe someone that has years of experience with a tig would give it a good go, but more than likely the pipes will crack somewhere else down the line. It's a throw away, you could get someone to make a complete brand-new replica set for that much.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm guessing he started with what he paid for them. Added inflation then doubled it.

Like you say, $5000 is custom extractors from almost any exhaust shop.
The in-thing for the muscle car enthusiasts, is to find an old dunga in a chook shed, probably a rebirthed car at some point in its life and install all the period correct parts back on it. They even go to the bother of finding tail-light lenses with the correct manufactured date stamped on them, then try to flog the car off as fully originally to an unsuspecting buyer. The only thing those extractors are good for is to use them to make a replica copy or hang them on the wall, you certainly wouldn't put them on a car that was in the 100s of thousands of dollars restoration with ugly patch work all over them.

slowmick

38-39"
Have a mate who used to work as a fabricator for Ford Performance Racing, He had a tool chest full of different hammers just to make headers. He spend days with donuts and pipes finding a way out of the engine bay after the engineers had missed all of the clashes in their 3D models.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
View attachment 380038

2018...???
27.5wheels...???
$4k...???

Comes with a bell though, so maybe I'm being a bit hasty bagging it?
Definite douche, I emailed an inquiry because I'm somewhat local, he replies through a business address and a bit of C grade sleuthing it turns out he's Dealer Principal/Owner of the company that sells these...

Edit: FARK, just GooGled how much one of those cost...I had to look a few times to see if I missed a decimal place.

From $4 999 995

Last edited: