Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I think the $6969 isn’t his asking price, just a number he chose to be “edgy” as the ad requires a price. He states he is gauging interest and will only sell if the interest is there. He will probably still want way more than retail though.
Probably, yeah but if I put a price on a WTB ad I’ll input the price I expect to pay. I’d wager that’s what he probably thinks it’s worth.
Anyway anyone that starts their ad off with EOI is a douche! :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not a Douche listing at all View attachment 379392really but I don’t think this guy is going to sell this thing in a hurry. Besides the odd Ellsworth this to my eyes is the ugliest mtb I’ve ever laid eyes on. Even if other people don’t see it that way it’s so awkward looking you’d be yeah nahing it pretty quick. Makes me shudder.
I like the gold crown! Otherwise these are indeed some of the ugliest bikes known to man.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ok this ones a douche listing for using the phrase”expressions of interest wanted” alone but he wants $2600 more than he paid retail for a used bike that has been wrapped in @HamboCairns’s wet dreams and a few fairly unexciting components added.
View attachment 379404
Commencal had some great pink frames a few years ago. Wish I'd gotten one.

iconic

Likes Dirt
Not a Douche listing at all View attachment 379392really but I don’t think this guy is going to sell this thing in a hurry. Besides the odd Ellsworth this to my eyes is the ugliest mtb I’ve ever laid eyes on. Even if other people don’t see it that way it’s so awkward looking you’d be yeah nahing it pretty quick. Makes me shudder.
Speaking of Ellsworth....

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
douche for not putting up the damaged fork, what is he thinking?
total also seem to equal new bike price, [although new bike would have fork]
not sure i'd part out rim/hub/spokes either, someone might wanta $5 generic spoke
ill get a covid vacc if he gets 600 even 500 for that frame

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No. Awful. 70ha on a tall fork was awful. Bad at the time, worse in hindsight.
I disagree. I wouldn't rush out and get one now, but at the time it was very happy days. What I do miss is the even older monocoque frames. Not for ride quality, but for hand drum quality.

I think you mean 70⁰ seat angle...not to say the head angle was slack though.

moorey

call me Mia
I disagree. I wouldn't rush out and get one now, but at the time it was very happy days. What I do miss is the even older monocoque frames. Not for ride quality, but for hand drum quality.

I think you mean 70⁰ seat angle...not to say the head angle was slack though.

Did I stutter? Close 70 HA, more like 55 ST on my 2004 RMX. Makes modern XC bikes look slack. Those Norco’s were steeper HA. Awful