Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Pah, should be called a 48T GX cassette.
The mind boggles that someone would actually even consider selling broke bits for fat prices. The $20 Suntour fork now seems like a bargain.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
$30 Aldi stand, for only 200% of new price, get in it ladies.....

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
$30 Aldi stand, for only 200% of new price, get in it ladies.....

Damn, could have made myself $60....

Not mountain bike related, but this shows up in the today's picks. Can you claim never worn if you're clearly wearing it in the photo?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Double suspension, double disc. Makes a change from the more common duel suspension models that were made AFTER 2005.

Must be where the premium price comes into it....

PJO

in me vL comy
Double suspension, double disc. Makes a change from the more common duel suspension models that were made AFTER 2005.

Must be where the premium price comes into it....

I still have one of those frames out the back of the shed, mines a 2005 Trance 1 so does that mean I can charge more?
Interesting that behind the shop window there is a 2009 Giant Glory...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I still have one of those frames out the back of the shed, mines a 2005 Trance 1 so does that mean I can charge more?
Interesting that behind the shop window there is a 2009 Giant Glory...
...that he's also selling.

For $1900.....$eems he has a hustle going, selling hard rubbish finds for reasonable amounts of folding.

The best bit of the Trance post, is he's screenshotted the Giant web page for the 2019 model as the spec list.....

PJO

in me vL comy
...that he's also selling.

For $1900.....$eems he has a hustle going, selling hard rubbish finds for reasonable amounts of folding.

The best bit of the Trance post, is he's screenshotted the Giant web page for the 2019 model as the spec list.....

Quite a little racket. I noticed the screenshot from the 2019 Trance who does he think he's going to fool!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
$8K wheelset, i love those little wings but this is crazy, new rear 3600 at wiggle, PS areas with cross winds need not apply