Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I love how old mate decides to blow $11k sight unseen and they complain they got ripped off....

I'd almost victim blame in this case...
Tempting.... however in his defence he does admit he should've done more research before purchasing.

Better than those whiners who got stung in that scam that did the rounds a few months ago on FB where a $4k bike was being sold for $500 without deducing that it was either a) stolen or b) the scammiest scam that ever scammed. Boatloads of victim blaming on offer for those ones.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You'd need to put it in a bag, set fire to it and put it on her neighbour's front step to really know...
A good friend of mine had two very pure of blood German Shepherders. Arsehole neighbour had some little rat sized mutt which would go to her house and shit on the front verandah. At least once per day. She asked the neighbour to please stop his dog doing this. Neighbour just laughed. So she collected about 400 days worth of penis envy dog turds and on one Christmas morning knocked on the neighbour's door, bag of collectables in hand. She poured all of them over the neighbour when he answered the door. Nice white ones through to rancid fresh ones. Cured the problem.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
We all know how desirable crank bros products are. Imagine the collector's value on their original droppers and those funky arse wheels!!!
You cannot underestimate the added value a sponsored athlete who does backflips with a doll in a trailer can bring to these beauties

RichJS

Likes Dirt
were laid up and molded to be SWORKS frames but didn't meet the weight criteria in QC and so were sold off cheaper.
So it IS an Sworks venge, just they split the finished frames into 2 piles according to weight and the heavier pile gets the Spec logo instead of the Sworks?

Maybe Giant can start weighing their TCR SL frames, brand the lightest few as Cadex and add $3k to the price.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
3 ride old <100km yeti with gx for 8.5K
doesn;t suit his riding style, obviously not jared graves [who had a great a result btw, despite several crashed]
I don't see how it comes with full warranty? Sure I think the warranty should be transferrable, but I'm pretty sure the bike companies see that differently.

madstace

Likes Dirt
The "it's the same frame" argument is bollocks.
They were laid up and molded to be SWORKS frames but didn't meet the weight criteria in QC and so were sold off cheaper.

Guy had it painted as an SWORKS

Not an SWORKS.
I tried watching old mate's explanation video, strong Chops vibe. The S led in his PC just highlighted that the brand seems to be a strong magnet for general chuntiness, dislike all round :(