Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is that her minge between her legs?
I zoomed right in with my phone hoping to get some fresh spank bank material...it just blurs out too much to be sure.

Your talents are simply wasted on Barista-ing. Get thee to an advertising company.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Ride the long dick home.
Send it on a long dick.
Step your game up, get a long dick.

The catchy slogans just keep coming.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Keep this up and you will have harbour views and high end BMW before you know it.

2 problems with the BMW...
- Who puts mankey fishing gear in a fancy car?
- Not much space for a bike in one either.

I'll need something practical.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Go a white van with an interior you can hose out. Practical is no fun for the high flying advertising executive. You will have to look impressive and even shave sometimes.

I'll deck the back of the van out like a night club...it will be pretty wild when I pull up to party. I mean park.

Rossm

Likes Bikes
Gotta be a douche!

Wonder how much the original run of 30 were?
Let's see - $9,999.99 divided by 30 = $333.33 ??

Would these REALLY have sold out???

"...Gold colored derailleur wheels and bearing covers to match Sram Eagle XX1 derailleur cage, cassette and chain. This bling is sure to cause some rubber necking when you pull up at the trail head. People will offer to pay for your after ride burritos just to hang out with the coolest kid on the block..."

EagleCogs1.png

EagleCogs.png

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Gotta be a douche!

Wonder how much the original run of 30 were?
Let's see - $9,999.99 divided by 30 = $333.33 ??

Would these REALLY have sold out???

"...Gold colored derailleur wheels and bearing covers to match Sram Eagle XX1 derailleur cage, cassette and chain. This bling is sure to cause some rubber necking when you pull up at the trail head. People will offer to pay for your after ride burritos just to hang out with the coolest kid on the block..."

View attachment 340625

View attachment 340626

What flavour burrito can I buy you?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
"...Gold colored derailleur wheels and bearing covers to match Sram Eagle XX1 derailleur cage, cassette and chain. This bling is sure to cause some rubber necking when you pull up at the trail head. People will offer to pay for your after ride burritos just to hang out with the coolest kid on the block...
What a bunch of elitist crap. The target market must be Dubai zillionaires that need something to strap on top of the luxury SUV. Surely has to be a joke..... Surely.....

Although I had a quick free read of AMB and the $10k MTB looks to be the ones to test / promote now.