Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
People collect some strange stuff, although having an interest in vintage MTB's outside of places like this could also be see as slightly unique

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Only shit ones. Quality stuff like Malvern star or better (if that even exists?) would seem pretty natural.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Gumtree logic can frequently be hard to understand. Just go the easypath and return it then swap for the other size without involving the world. Oh well

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Waits for offers, but isn't negotiable...

"I will hold the item till Friday 15 Sept 2017 and will return to Aldi if there is no offers. Please note the price is not negotiable."

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gumtree logic can frequently be hard to understand. Just go the easypath and return it then swap for the other size without involving the world. Oh well

Bit hard to swap for the other size when M is to big and they only come in M or L though.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Let's not over state these bikes.
Whats the fun in that? I'd be stripping it and spraying it in a Ti finish and getting busy with the CF stickers on the wheels.
Then flog it off on Gumtree as an express sale for $2.5k cash in non sequential unmarked bills.

Do I know business or do I know business?

It is step up from a standard big box bike. Great for a first MTB that should get you out there and back again with a smile on your face.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Whats the fun in that? I'd be stripping it and spraying it in a Ti finish and getting busy with the CF stickers on the wheels.
Then flog it off on Gumtree as an express sale for $2.5k cash in non sequential unmarked bills.

Do I know business or do I know business?

It is step up from a standard big box bike. Great for a first MTB that should get you out there and back again with a smile on your face.
Around here the teenagers I've taken riding tend to think they are ln audition for a place in the red bull team. That bike wouldn't last long either through abusive hero riding or abusive unskilled riding, maybe even both.

And a lack of maintenance.

I can see it working for a placid adult rider who understands looking after things and not wanting to live the huck or die life style.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I can see it working for a placid adult rider who understands looking after things and not wanting to live the huck or die life style.
Absolutely, what self respecting teenager would want a 29"er anyhow. Best to spend on a used 26"er and spend the rest on tattoo's that they can regret for a very long time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Absolutely, what self respecting teenager would want a 29"er anyhow. Best to spend on a used 26"er and spend the rest on tattoo's that they can regret for a very long time.
The rest on durries mayyyyyyyyyyyyte.

I see too many kids trying to dirt jump the shit heap 29ers their.parents were deceived into buying. I have accepted that it will potentially breed a generation of shredders who can tear it up on the totally incorrect bike.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I see too many kids trying to dirt jump the shit heap 29ers their.parents were deceived into buying. I have accepted that it will potentially breed a generation of shredders who can tear it up on the totally incorrect bike.
Well, I guess the Westie teenager staff mobile used to be a black 10 speed racer with dragster bars which is 700cc/29'er anyhow. You can't kill a questionable idea easily.