Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
So I left a cheeky response to a comment on one his IG posts and about 15 min later received the following via email.

Hello,

You would have bought a Single Trail rack through me via a company called racks and rakes which no longer exists.
Thanks for your business.

Even though we are no longer in business I still feel personally responsible for your safety and am concerned that these products are a risk.

I have had brought to my attention that the newer V3 pivots are developing cracking issues around the pivot welds and I felt it is my personal responsibility to inform you that you should check your rack for cracks as I have checked mine.

I have posted photos on Facebook of 2 different V3 pivots with cracks developing on my personal profile as I do not represent a business anymore.
I urge you all to check your racks for cracks asap - if these things fail serious damage can occur to bikes and potentially life on our roads.

If you do find issues please report them to the ACCC asap.
https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/report-a-consumer-issue

Thank you

Mike”

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
1892D428-FA47-47F3-BE8D-920964DE55B5.jpeg

Uses the best hammer available to make a point…. Bolt he removed came out easy and had no rust on it!
bankrupt but still has the Apple Watch ;)
Is he still distributing for dirtypossum?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Just had a squizz at old mate Mike's FB profile... That dude needs a pest controller ASAP, that's a hell colony of bullants in his pants!
I wonder how much of his loss of business was the direct result of him being an unhinged cooker?
A quick scroll through his profile is a wild ride, that's definitely more than a regular amount of ants in his pants!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Was the “theft” of his bikes the start of this dummy spit?
it seems his tirade has also spread to STR’s google reviews. All 5 star except for the disco jockeys 1 star added today.

I love how his posts all mention concerns for safety that he apparently knew about all along, yet happily sold them to lots of folks I know locally. Never heard a peep of talk of danger until now yet He had my number and email.

Attachments

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I hope he has reached out to all the hundreds of people he sold racks to and offered them their money back because this is a dangerous and potentially lethal device that he previously unknowingly sold. Oh that is right his business went under. Prick.