Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, I’ve dealt with Mike, a liar and a shister. Mitch is onto this BS
I haven’t seen the FB shit, only screenshots from a friend, but apparently our friendly farkiner from Deathracks has joined the party saying every single trail rack fails, and he’s glad to see this all happen.
I’ve kind of got a horse in this race, in that I’ve owned a ST for years, have dozens of mates with them, and never had an issue. Mitch is a local, and an acquaintance, though can’t claim a connection aside from that. He’s never been anything other than 100% upstanding, and backs/supports his product to the hilt, (to the extent of proactively upgrading and replacing every hitch free) so it’s gut wrenching seeing a couple of bitter competitors taking this path.
Dunno much about Aussie defamation laws, but would be interesting to see what this leads to if necessary.
Disclaimer. I blocked Mike years ago for faking a glowing testimony from me for his company. I asked him to remove it. He didn’t. I’ve never dealt with him otherwise, I just knew he distributed ST racks at the time through his business.