Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
View attachment 391063The picture tells the story

The story is you either don’t have a clue what you bought other than it has three wheels or you nicked it and also haven’t a clue.
Ha! We have one of those at work for parts deliveries around the workshop, they're actually pretty solid.

EDIT: They're also the first bike/trike I've seen with 1/2" x 20 tpi pedal threads (instead of the common 9/16" x 20 tpi)

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Does it tell you a story if you look at it?

Not sure it would last where I work. Someone would be bound to use if for carting something that the forklift should have been used for. lol
We have three electric forklifts and one LPG (outdoors) one, there's really be no excuse for not using a fork if required.

The trike's lasted about 3 years with zero maintenance and gets ridden multiple times daily, so aside from one failed pedal it's hanging in there pretty well. It does look a little weary nowadays - but the frame is still solid. Drivetrain and brakes looks like they could use some love though, lol.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Can you ask them for a mobile number so you can talk to them? It's 50/50 whether scammy or a person trying to be helpful but with terrible English langauge skills IMO...
Given the vibe of the conversation, I think having someone else contact them seemingly interested in the other bike to deflect attention is a better tactic. Lines such as "I'm gonna fuck your dad" thrown in don't come across as "helpful but with terrible English language skills"... They may or may not actually know where my bike is, but they're definitely not trying to be helpful! :mad:

Last edited: