Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
The Pushys Award for Packaging today goes to some Amazon reseller:

View attachment 387932
Can you spot the USB key? Yes, it arrived in this bag. A very lonely trip.
Sorry, late entry. Same size bag. And I ordered 2, not one. Rang them and they profusely apologised, offered a story about their inventory getting mixed up with the Bike Bug merge, refunded the $8, and gave me a $20 voucher.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I ordered something from Bikebug on 23 March and it jhasn't been shipped yet. Sent them a contact form to enquire and haven't heard back.
Could have told me they refunded the order so I could organise something else...

Bikebug support said:
Thanks for reaching out and sorry you hadn't heard from us earlier. There was unfortunately an issue with this order and we were not able to supply these items.
We processed a full refund for this order back to your original purchase method.
Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

cammas

Seamstress
Could have told me they refunded the order so I could organise something else...
Had the same issue the other week no comms either, only reason I did the order was for that part. As I paid with PayPal we got a notification of a refund that’s how I found out, I was after a NW chainring but the SS one I’m using seems to be working so far.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Had the same issue the other week no comms either, only reason I did the order was for that part. As I paid with PayPal we got a notification of a refund that’s how I found out, I was after a NW chainring but the SS one I’m using seems to be working so far.
I did a quick run around some local shops as I needed a stand and it was in stock at 99 Fyshwick, also went to Pushys to see if they had any pannier trunk bag options (that's what I ordered from BikeBug, nobody else seemed to have it in stock) but both they and 99 said there was very little stock around in bags right now.

I found an alternate at Bicycles Online, reckon it will be here Friday morning, maybe tomorrow as I asked for express shipping. Their parts are not as prominent in the Google shopping listings that come up at the top when you search for something, but pretty much gonna always see if they have an option before going elsewhere.

It's sad that BB were the biggest competition to Pushys and now they are merging.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I did a quick run around some local shops as I needed a stand and it was in stock at 99 Fyshwick, also went to Pushys to see if they had any pannier trunk bag options (that's what I ordered from BikeBug, nobody else seemed to have it in stock) but both they and 99 said there was very little stock around in bags right now.

I found an alternate at Bicycles Online, reckon it will be here Friday morning, maybe tomorrow as I asked for express shipping. Their parts are not as prominent in the Google shopping listings that come up at the top when you search for something, but pretty much gonna always see if they have an option before going elsewhere.

It's sad that BB were the biggest competition to Pushys and now they are merging.
Cycle station does a few of those pannier bags, but yeah, quite disappointing that competition is thinning out with Aussie online stores.