Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

slowmick

"I am over 1000 kg"
Have a mate who used to work as a fabricator for Ford Performance Racing, He had a tool chest full of different hammers just to make headers. He spend days with donuts and pipes finding a way out of the engine bay after the engineers had missed all of the clashes in their 3D models.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
View attachment 380038

2018...???
27.5wheels...???
$4k...???

Comes with a bell though, so maybe I'm being a bit hasty bagging it?
Definite douche, I emailed an inquiry because I'm somewhat local, he replies through a business address and a bit of C grade sleuthing it turns out he's Dealer Principal/Owner of the company that sells these...

Edit: FARK, just GooGled how much one of those cost...I had to look a few times to see if I missed a decimal place.

From $4 999 995

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
That's a really shitty move. Surprised it's legal to cancel customers existing orders due to a change of ownership. Seems hugely unprofessional in the least...

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West

fjohn860

Crypto curious
Such a shitty move.

I wonder when (if..?) this decision get overturned...?

Surely it will. Seems like a bizarre line to tow, although I'm well aware of some of spesh's fuckwittery in the past.

Never ever lusted after a spesh bike, although I must say the latest enduro does look pretty mint in the flesh. Still, no fkn way I'd ever buy one.

Rusty_68

Likes Dirt
Such a shitty move.

I wonder when (if..?) this decision get overturned...?

Surely it will. Seems like a bizarre line to tow, although I'm well aware of some of spesh's fuckwittery in the past.

Never ever lusted after a spesh bike, although I must say the latest enduro does look pretty mint in the flesh. Still, no fkn way I'd ever buy one.
Not the first Douche move by the SPESH....

Mr Crudley

Wheel size expert