Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Have a guy at work that went to Woodville High, says Port Adelaide was the classy side of the place.......
It was actually! Bit of a weird juxtaposition between really nice pockets sitting next door to derelict dero zones. The drive down Port Road was an exercise in controlled depression, but you could duck into back streets in Alberton etc. and have to look hard to find anything unlikable. Same goes over the bridge in Semaphore / Largs Bay.

Further east along the Port River Expressway or Grand Junction Road was a different story but.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Try living in Port Adelaide back in the day. We were on the waterfront and on certain nights there was a group of Falcons that used to do synchronised circle work in one of the dusty lots near our place.
Still a Port thing every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, down the Grand Trunkway. The fisherman's docks adjacent to Torrens Island. One road in and out and they still manage 4-5 hours of burn outs each night, every weekend. Even gets a Monday blast on the long weekends.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Who does a photoshoot in the crapper? And then worries about mask protocols. View attachment 379951
"I value hygienic practices strongly. Also yes I did last clean the toilet in 2006, good guess."
Still a Port thing every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, down the Grand Trunkway. The fisherman's docks adjacent to Torrens Island. One road in and out and they still manage 4-5 hours of burn outs each night, every weekend. Even gets a Monday blast on the long weekends.
Sneaky poke around Google Streetview and holy crap, whole area looks like an oasis of burnout possibilities.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Extremely poor print quality aside.. $65?? Wot.

View attachment 379956
Shiiiit, I was here to post that!

I'm off to go make a fortune undercutting them...

$0.50c in ABS at most

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

PJO

in me vL comy

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Behold this piece of utter lunacy:

View attachment 380023

View attachment 380025