Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Knuckles

A 12k rookie
Double suspension, double disc. Makes a change from the more common duel suspension models that were made AFTER 2005.

Must be where the premium price comes into it....

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.

PJO

in me vL comy
Double suspension, double disc. Makes a change from the more common duel suspension models that were made AFTER 2005.

Must be where the premium price comes into it....

I still have one of those frames out the back of the shed, mines a 2005 Trance 1 so does that mean I can charge more?
Interesting that behind the shop window there is a 2009 Giant Glory...

Knuckles

A 12k rookie
I still have one of those frames out the back of the shed, mines a 2005 Trance 1 so does that mean I can charge more?
Interesting that behind the shop window there is a 2009 Giant Glory...
...that he's also selling.

For $1900.....$eems he has a hustle going, selling hard rubbish finds for reasonable amounts of folding.

The best bit of the Trance post, is he's screenshotted the Giant web page for the 2019 model as the spec list.....

PJO

in me vL comy
...that he's also selling.

For $1900.....$eems he has a hustle going, selling hard rubbish finds for reasonable amounts of folding.

The best bit of the Trance post, is he's screenshotted the Giant web page for the 2019 model as the spec list.....

Quite a little racket. I noticed the screenshot from the 2019 Trance who does he think he's going to fool!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
$8K wheelset, i love those little wings but this is crazy, new rear 3600 at wiggle, PS areas with cross winds need not apply