Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Totally agree here people keep saying I should buy a Ute for the bikes but I trust no one and when my current lease is up I will be getting a van, now my kids are adults I can get away with it plus I can leave my bike in the back without worrying that someone will help themselves. Still kicking myself I didn’t get a ss wagon for this lease instead of my piece of crap xtrail:rolleyes:
Fuck yeah live that grey nomad mtber van life!

Xtrails are pretty bland but theres worse cars out there. Those SS wagons look like a dildo with wheels.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Xtrails are pretty bland but theres worse cars out there. Those SS wagons look like a dildo with wheels.
Incorrect. First gen XTrails are one of the most offensively boring looking vehicles in existence. Up there with Tiidas and those early 2000s Astras.

Still amazed that the same company that produces the R35 and 370Z made anodyne dross like the XTrail and Tiida.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
There has to be a ceiling on this sooner or later.
Good luck to them and each to their own but I sure have no urge for a $100k+ AU ute.
Yep. The prices seem completely unsustainable given the cars have zero o/s influence - unlike an elderly Jaguar or Porsche or even an R32 that's values are being driven up by overseas interest. Also no competition pedigree either (unlike the last Aussie boom that saw GTHOs and A9Xs or whatever go through the stratosphere.
Ohhh, you will kill it. Remember, nothing is old - it is classic or vintage.
It's not past its use by date; it's vintage.

cammas

Seamstress
Fuck yeah live that grey nomad mtber van life!

I don’t know about dildos on wheels but the Xtrail is now on its second engine after the first went at 50,000 plus numerous other issues, just hoping the prices stay the same in 12 months time as I did get for a good price new. Next car maybe a transit van but it’s 12 months away so I may have changed my mind by then.

As I had to sell this when the kids came along as apparently having the kids in the back is not a responsible thing to do :rolleyes:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Every-fuckin-sale-post-on-facebook.

1986 1.3t Daihatsu Charade with a NA 1.3 engine swap anybody?

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.