Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Minlak

custom titis
It is wacky to think that there must be a market for preloved knicks and liners.....Errghh...

Sort of thing you would expect in a Japanese vending machine.
I saw one the other day they wanted $500 for the used Kit - Pants Jersey Socks I think - Ad was written in such a way it seemed like it was a bargain. I know kit can be hella exxy but ewwwwww!!!!!!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I saw one the other day they wanted $500 for the used Kit - Pants Jersey Socks I think - Ad was written in such a way it seemed like it was a bargain. I know kit can be hella exxy but ewwwwww!!!!!!
The thought of someone else's wiggly bits in there before just ends it for me.

I'm fine for a used jersey but will skip on any pre loved clothib5 that is worn below the waistline.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I thought it was all pretty self explanatory. What questions could you have @Mr Crudley ? You choose the style of underpants. You choose who you want to wear them. You pay the money...

The mail order version offers a much wider range, but a similar outcome.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
^ I thought it was all pretty self explanatory. What questions could you have @Mr Crudley ? You choose the style of underpants. You choose who you want to wear them. You pay the money...

The mail order version offers a much wider range, but a similar outcome.
I guess I'm just into new and clean underwear. I feel a bit more lonely with that view and definitely missed the 'great things to do with used underwear' memo.