DJ/Park roadtrip with Jackson Crowe, Billy Hindmarsh and Cam Rouch and many others

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was recently given the task of producing a video displaying the riding of fearless cycles riders Jackson Crowe and Billy Hindmarsh. After much discussion we decided upon filming at melbourne and basing ourself at Jacksons house for the weekend. I started my trip at 6am on friday morning catching the train to Melbourne and ran into Dominic Kuriger and Barspin Imports rider Joel Atwell on the train who were on their way to rampfest. When we arrived in melbourne we decided to head to riverslide skatepark whilst waiting for Jackson. Dom was throwing down inverts over the box and Joel was doing euro's and a few footjams.

Joel:

Dom:

We then headed off on the train to rampfest.

We met up with Billy and Cam at rampfest, and they both seemed keen on playing in the foam and on resi. Joel ended up hurting his wrist pretty badly trying a tail whip and was thinking it may have been broken. He decided it'd be best to head off home and get some x-rays.

Billy throwing a flair:

Day 2 we woke up at about 1pm and decided we should probably go riding somewhere. By 3.30pm we had the car packed with 5 bikes and 5 riders. We headed off to box hill where it was very windy and didn't bother unpacking and headed off to Camberwell skatepark.
Packing the car:

Jackson at camberwell:
Flyout 3's:

Tucks:

Then he got tired and needed a rest:

We headed off home with a quick stop at langwarren skatepark had an early night. Dom left us from camberwell to catch the train back home.

We were keen to film/ride some trails so day 3 was filled with all things dirt. We headed off to croydon hills jumps which were pretty sweet but not very trickable. Not really any impressive photos from croydon so just thought i'd show this one of billy:

After croydon we headed off to a nearby backyard jumps ran by trail boss carly. An absolutely unbelievable set of jumps built all by her. Not really too impressive once again, but none the less, a shot of cam throwing what i think was an indian no foot can on the step up:

The once again we made our way to rampfest for the night session where we were joined by none other than James Patterson and Ricky Swindelhurst for an evening ride session.
Patto worked on super seats:

We made our way back to Jackson's for the night, Jackson with a very sore toe and Cam with a sore back. Waking up the next day nobody apart from billy really felt like riding so we got everything packed in the morning and i got a lift into the city with Cam and Billy on their way back to NSW.
The end.

Last edited:

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
neeeeed some flashes for ramphackfest!

pretty hecktic weekend. should come down to box hill this morning for a ride

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
Tom Doyle likes this thread.

Wish I could of come.

Patto those super seats are looking very nice..

Bull you got a yellow shirt,, now you are a pro =P and thats how you can flair I believe..