Dirt jumps sa

carty

Squid
Just wondering if anyone knows of any decent dirt jumps in the Adelaide area only new to here.

Last edited:

jarrod839

Banned
Hey mate there are some just outside the Adelaide CBD. Can't remember the name of the suburb but they are located in a massive park there is a pump track and some huge jumps next to them. Use google and results should show up i think they are called CITY trails.
Pretty well known as comps get held there in summer.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Am I reading it correctly, these jumps are in the city out in the open and not being bulldozed? If so I'm 100% jealous.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dude. They are right next to the CBD, and out-of-control amazing.
jesus, have you been living under water or something ? I'm not even from here and I know city jumps.
But NSW...our premier told me we were the best state. I'm always amazed at how supportive of bike fun everything seems outside of my limited sphere of experience here with out obsession of shitting bike tracks down.

jarrod839

Banned
An amazing place to ride aswell and a good example of a positive attitude between the bike community and local council.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
City dirt for the big stuff, Bower road for an all-purpose mix.

Happy Valley Bmx is an open track with a pro straight, Hallett Cove is accessible and so is Tea Tree Gully.