digi cameras

Ty

Eats Squid
those pics i took of dom were with my little 2 MP digi. Ryan also managed some sweet photos from the first fellcrag race with that little camera.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
i've noticed a couple things with his pics... alot of them seem to have had the colour boosted, which makes the grass etc looks really green. also i think this colour boosting (i bet there is a technical term for it that i dont know) is also the cause of a ghosty glow around anything fairly bright. some very nice photos there though.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pana said:
i've noticed a couple things with his pics... alot of them seem to have had the colour boosted, which makes the grass etc looks really green. also i think this colour boosting (i bet there is a technical term for it that i dont know) is also the cause of a ghosty glow around anything fairly bright. some very nice photos there though.
If you asked him i'm sure he'd be happy to explain it all to ya. He's a pretty cool guy.
Yeah, all those bright colours come from the saturation tool in Photoshop i believe(i don't own photoshop so i'm not 100% on that). And that ghosty glow is a kinda soft focus he's been playing with latley(never noticed it on his older pics). It looks OK in some of his shots but not in others IMO. I told him some of em looked like wedding photos. :D

Definately takes/produces some pretty cool pics. I wish mine were as good.