Dictator for a day

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Sorry Nath, it's not personal
it's just something that society will thank me for one day
you could always say that the M is the last letter of your first name, that will get a few people!
it only sounds weird the first 37 times you say it

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry Nath, it's not personal
it's just something that society will thank me for one day
you could always say that the M is the last letter of your first name, that will get a few people!
it only sounds weird the first 37 times you say it
@nathanm has a surname starting with him. I assumed you were talking about him.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
A day....So, Venus has the longest day of any planet in our solar system, this system is based on on a Vesuvian calender. It completes one rotation every 243 Earth days.. so here we go, its simple... Enter a small booth and get an option... Spanky/Not Spanky... Selecting Spanky gets you to stage 2, everyone else plummets through a hole into the centre of the earth providing more planetary heat and the increased mass in the middle will help with gravity.#gravityRocks

Selecting "Spanky" gets you a free facial tattoo... this will help in the future to get your Spank on...

All religious related buildings will have a image recognition camera installed on the outside, entering with a "Spanky" tattoo leads to immediate immolation and transfer of your ashes to a chilli growing facility

Anyone who has passed through this reasonable test, they are faced with a few smaller test...#

1) Are you concidered a social influencer ..... into the Superb Box for you. Do you like peanuts, cats, non rotary internal combustion engines... please take a small trip to the Superb Box... every 14.3 hours the Superb Box is quietly injected into a solar crash orbit....without life support systems....

2) American...

3) Lycra clad thin cyclist...

4) MacDonalds/KFC/Burger King consumer

Please enter the box labelled ...... you guessed it....Superb Box... Please enjoy Rick Astley musik for the next 13.3 hours....

Fwark it, face it, your all going for an amazing ride on a slingshot into the sun....

when only the pig remains, we shall load all of us onto the before mentioned slingshot and think... things can only get better...... THWAPPPPPPP

S

edited for spelling.. come on typing a tome this long without a spelling misteak.... *yeah, see what I did there.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
A day....So, Venus has the longest day of any planet in our solar system, this system is based on on a Vesuvian calender. It completes one rotation every 243 Earth days.. so here we go, its simple... Enter a small booth and get an option... Spanky/Not Spanky... Selecting Spanky gets you to stage 2, everyone else plummets through a hole into the centre of the earth providing more planetary heat and the increased mass in the middle will help with gravity.#gravityRocks

Selecting "Spanky" gets you a free facial tattoo... this will help in the future to get your Spank on...

All religious related buildings will have a image recognition camera installed on the outside, entering with a "Spanky" tattoo leads to immediate immolation and transfer of your ashes to a chilli growing facility

Anyone who has passed through this reasonable test, they are faced with a few smaller test...#

1) Are you concidered a social influencer ..... into the Superb Box for you. Do you like peanuts, cats, non rotary internal combustion engines... please take a small trip to the Superb Box... every 14.3 hours the Superb Box is quietly injected into a solar crash orbit....without life support systems....

2) American...

3) Lycra clad thin cyclist...

4) MacDonalds/KFC/Burger King consumer

Please enter the box labelled ...... you guessed it....Superb Box... Please enjoy Rick Astley musik for the next 13.3 hours....

Fwark it, face it, your all going for an amazing ride on a slingshot into the sun....

when only the pig remains, we shall load all of us onto the before mentioned slingshot and think... things can only get better...... THWAPPPPPPP

S

edited for spelling.. come on typing a tome this long without a spelling misteak.... *yeah, see what I did there.
I want what he's having?!

indica

Serial flasher
Legalise recreational drugs.
Absolutely without doubt would be the biggest game changer in a long time.
Reduce crime (property crime related to funding purchases, violent crime related to the nature of crime involving large amounts of money), reduce the amount of people that are needlessly criminalised, reduce the health impacts not limited to but including the over reported pill deaths and reduces the amount of people (over time) using said drugs.

safreek

Absolutely without doubt would be the biggest game changer in a long time.
Reduce crime (property crime related to funding purchases, violent crime related to the nature of crime involving large amounts of money), reduce the amount of people that are needlessly criminalised, reduce the health impacts not limited to but including the over reported pill deaths and reduces the amount of people (over time) using said drugs.
So many jobs rely on criminals, what would coppers and screws do, they ain't really capable of doing real jobs. No badge of authority means a fuckload of psychopaths with no strings holding them back

safreek

I have worked a "real" job before.
Not everyone fits your stereotype.
Wanker.
Oh, and by the way you were so quick with the "wanker" I think it actually shows what type of person you would be with your government given powers.