Diamond Back Morning Glory

Josh Stylianou

Cannon Fodder
Hey guys I own a Diamond Back Morning Glory and am looking to sell it and would like to know if anyone knows the price they usually sell for now if anyone can help? It would be much appreciated.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
It depends on condition of frame and all parts fitted..
i would imagine the 2nd hand price on a 7yo bike wont be greatest, so don't get your hopes up, and spend the money before its sold..
take a few photos, and post up to see if you get any interest, might be better to part it out...
good luck

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey guys I own a Diamond Back Morning Glory and am looking to sell it and would like to know if anyone knows the price they usually sell for now if anyone can help? It would be much appreciated.
Mate you have come to the right place! Not only am I looking for a morning glory, but I'll even pay you a good price to give it to me. Is $950 too much?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hello Josh,

Thanks for the personal messages! How big is your morning glory? I need a pretty big for what I want to do.

Will you deliver it to me? Or can do I need to meet you halfway? I want it pretty bad but I'm not going to bend over a barrel for you.

Love and respect

Poodle

moorey

call me Mia
Hello Josh,

Thanks for the personal messages! How big is your morning glory? I need a pretty big for what I want to do.

Will you deliver it to me? Or can do I need to meet you halfway? I want it pretty bad but I'm not going to bend over a barrel for you.

Love and respect

Poodle
Ffs, poo doodle, even I can go 24 hours without being a dick.

Josh, get trading access, ask what you want for it, I doubt you'll get what you hope, but don't sell if yo aren't happy with the offers. I have an older bike in excellent condition that cost me over $7000. It's worth $500-700 tops now, so I keep it as a reminder of hardcore days of yore, and have built up newer bikes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ffs, poo doodle, even I can go 24 hours without being a dick.

Josh, get trading access, ask what you want for it, I doubt you'll get what you hope, but don't sell if yo aren't happy with the offers. I have an older bike in excellent condition that cost me over $7000. It's worth $500-700 tops now, so I keep it as a reminder of hardcore days of yore, and have built up newer bikes.
Minlak beat me to it...I call bs. If Josh's post count was higher than the number of PMs I've got from him and read the trading access (as part of signing up) I'm sure I'd have not even posted in here. Actually I still would have, the thread does have diamond crusted morning glory in the title. How could I ignore that?

Josh,

If you want to sell a bike stick it on gum tree and hope some gassed out mong will pay too much. Want to join a mtb forum...welcome. Its a fun place.

moorey

call me Mia
Minlak beat me to it...I call bs. If Josh's post count was higher than the number of PMs I've got from him and read the trading access (as part of signing up) I'm sure I'd have not even posted in here. Actually I still would have, the thread does have diamond crusted morning glory in the title. How could I ignore that?

Josh,

If you want to sell a bike stick it on gum tree and hope some gassed out mong will pay too much. Want to join a mtb forum...welcome. Its a fun place.
I'd suggest he's pm'ing you because he doesn't know you're being a dick, and thinks you're offering $950 for his bike.
For a relative noob here, you're being a bit harsh on a noob.